Re: The Way Ahead is probably dead

Jun 01, 1997 09:53 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 11:10 AM 6/1/97 -0400, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
>M K Ramadoss wrote:
>>   I have just sent a msg to Warcup asking him for clarification. He is one
>> of the few past Gen. Secs. who have a e-mail address. Will let you all know
>> when I hear from him.
>
>	By the way, in terms of TS officers having email addresses:
>
>	Did you ever try looking them up in one of the many directories
>available?
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

Thanks for the suggestion. Right now I am very busy with umpteen things and
when I find time, may be I should start the "detective" work.

There is another point from a practical side. Even if I find any addresses
thru either public or private resources, generally I normally do not send
e-mail unless the individual makes the e-mail address known to me in private
or public and feels comfortable to correspond via e-mail.

I say this because I know personally certain well known theosophists who
like the snailmail even though they have access to e-mail at no cost to
them. The snailmail moves at snail's pace and the postal expense (stamps,
expensive stationery, envelope etc.) does not come from their personal
funds. But in my case, like most of us here, mail is paid for from my
*personal* *funds* and personal time. Hence I extensively use electronic
communication. Snailmail is used only when absolutely essential.

Snailmail provides ideal slow speed of communication which is very
convenient when one wants to drag the "traditional feet" for whatever purpose.

Thanks again.