Re: Book Browsing, On-Line & Off

May 24, 1997 09:27 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

texhut@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Good Cyber-Day, All:
>
> Today (Saturday, 5/24) I visited the Quest Bookstore in NYC for
> the first time in years....what a great place!!!

	Due to a lack of enough personnel to deal with on-line orders, and a
secure server, the web page for the Quest is a simple advertisement. I
will, however, print out your letter for my wife, who manages the Quest
Bookshop. (The pretty girl at the counter was not my wife but Janet, our
"adopted" daughter. The young man was Tim, son of an E.S. member. The
older man with a beard was Gary, the assistant manager. If you saw a
rather harrassed looking man in a jogging outfit, also with a beard,
that was me.

	Bart Lidofsky