Re: Charging Money

May 24, 1997 09:32 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Jaqtarin Samantha Triele wrote:

> Once again, it seems that our conflicts are arising from one person's
> stance on one extreme, and the other's on another.  Everyone has good
> points.  Yes, charging for lectures about love and compassion is the
> antithesis to love and compassion.

	Why?

	Sometimes, when an idea is repeated often enough, it is accepted as
true, regardless of any reasoning behind it. It helps to, every now and
then, shake these ideas out, and see if there really is any sense in it.
Remember, not so long ago it was considered completely reasonable to pay
a woman less for doing a job than a man for doing the same job.

	Bart Lidofsky