Charging Fees

May 24, 1997 08:30 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Since many lodges don't charge fees or pay their lecturers, it may an
interesting exercise how they are able to do it.

I recall during the days when HPB lived in NY, she did not have 9-5 working
hours and Old Diary Leaves describe there were constant stream of visitors
late into the night and self-serve coffee in the kitchen. I wonder how she
was able to manage.