Re: Price tags

May 24, 1997 12:47 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:21 PM 5/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>M K Ramadoss wrote:
>
>>Recently Barnes & Noble has gone on line and everyone else has to >meet
>the competition or else go broke.
>
>I was told at Wheaton recently that Borders does far more business than
>Barnes and Noble does, and is far more competition to Quest.  Might this
>be true elsewhere?

There is a Barnes & Noble, Book Stop and Borders within 7 minutes from my
home. Most of the time we shop at Book Stop because they discount all the books.

It is quite possible Borders may have more business. Intenet is going to
have some impact on all businesses in the days to come. How it is going
affect them I dont know.