Re: Price tags

May 25, 1997 05:17 PM
by Gerald Schueler

Re bookstores, our local small bookstore just folded up.
They couldn't afford to give discounts, had no seats or
coffee, and only a small stock appealing mainly to the
mass markets.
Re Barnes & Noble, one just started up in my area (at last!).
B&N, Borders, and other large bookstores have the right idea--
long hours, seats & sofas to sit in, coffee to drink, music in
the background, bathroom facilities, and so on.  Besides, they
stock my books.

Jerry S.
Member, TI