Re: Helping others

May 15, 1997 11:40 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 04:32 PM 5/15/97 -0400, Gerald Schueler wrote:

>First, an indepth knowledge of karma is required,
>and secondly the abilty to see into the hearts and minds of others
>in order to know when and how to really help them.  Only then
>can real help be given.

  I completely agree that an in depth knowledge of Karma and the ability to
see into the hearts and minds of others are needed to know when and how to
really help.

  But the practical issue for me is that I am not yet in that stage and I do
not know of any one personally who is able to do it. So in the meanwhile, I
am trying the best to help based on my best judgement.

mkr