Re: Billionaire

Apr 24, 1997 04:30 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 06:45 PM 4/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Although I usually let discussions about politics and money go over my
>head, I have a morbid curiosity regarding what Bart said about
>Krisnamurti being a billionaire.  Is that true?  If it is, what does he
>do with all that money?  Or rather, what does the Krisnamurti Trust do
>with all that money, besides getting involved in lawsuits?  If this is
>an erroneous question, then you know I never pay attention to politics
>and money.
>
>Curious George (the monkey)

The Trusts (all of them are tax exempt 501(c)(3) or equivalent) in the USA,
England and India do own real estate and perhaps not much of money. Each of
them is independent. They run publishing activity and run schools. The US
trust - Krishnamurti Foundation Inc. in addition has an archive.

I do not know if you add all the property it would be a billion. Again, it
is like saying the International President of TS is a billionaire. These
funds can never be used to benefit any individual.

MKR