Billionaire

Apr 24, 1997 08:29 AM
by Thoa Tran

Although I usually let discussions about politics and money go over my
head, I have a morbid curiosity regarding what Bart said about
Krisnamurti being a billionaire.  Is that true?  If it is, what does he
do with all that money?  Or rather, what does the Krisnamurti Trust do
with all that money, besides getting involved in lawsuits?  If this is
an erroneous question, then you know I never pay attention to politics
and money.

Curious George (the monkey)