Re: THEOS-BUDS digest 207

Apr 21, 1997 04:13 PM
by Petra Michel

Dear Mrs. Deutsch,

This is a late reply to your friendly e-mail from February. As I have no
e-mail system in Germany I took all the information with me to answer it
from California. The intention to write a biography on Leadbeater is based
on the simple fact that I think the work from Tillett (The Elder Brother)
gives a totally misleading imagine of one of the greatest spiritual
teachers of the last 100 years. I have already gathered a lot of material
that will show a very different man than Tillett tried to characterize.
What I am still looking for is material about the "unknown" years, i.e. the
years before 1900. I have a very good relationship with Dora Kunz, but even
she, who knew CWL quite well, could not help me with information about the
early years. I would very much appreciate any support you could give.
For me it would be easier to correspond by Fax. My Fax-Number in Germany is
-49-8092-83581. Until May 3rd you can reach me also under this e-mail
number at Bluestar.

Thank you for your help and kind regards
       Peter Michel

Petra Michel
Bluestar Communications Corp., 44 Bear Glenn, Woodside, CA. 94062
ph: +1-415-851-5880   fx: +1-415-851-2339  e-mail: petra@bluestar.com
web:www.bluestar.com

Truth is a pathless land.
                                Jiddu Krishnamurti