A new search facility to locate people

Apr 17, 1997 04:01 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is something which may interest some.  ...MKR

Have you ever tried to find a critical contact person's phone number or
e-mail address?

AltaVista Business Card Directory (ABCD) is designed to do just that, as the
newest public
service from AltaVista.  ABCD is your directory of directories - a reliable,
master address book
for business.

You can enter information about a businessperson you need to contact and in
a snap,
ABCD searches through our directory and our Partners - Four11, InfoSpace, and
WhoWhere? -  weeds out duplicates and presents users with matches from the
millions
of entries in its combined directories.

Check it out at http://altavista.directory.digital.com