Still, i insist...

Apr 17, 1997 03:02 PM
by Romero Cortez D.Ma.

Hello again
Since this women (Lynn) did'nt make herself notice of the thing i said,now,
In thechnicolor-cinemascope Letters (also flourescent) I said to her!!
P l E A S E! ! ! !
D O N' T   A B U S E  O F  T H E  A B R E V I A T U R E S ! ! !

The thing is, that, for me that i am from another country where english is
NOT the common language, words like IMHO are so mysterious as the toughts
of the sacred rishis of the karma.
Estrella
P.S. A dear and warm salute to Thoa, Liesel,M.K.Ramadoss, and to "Doc" Alan.
:-P
P.S.S. I also give to you a warm welcome, Lynn, and to all of new pepole
writing here.
P.S.S.S. Lynn, please, i beg you, don't abuse of the abreviatures!! ppplease..
(as Roger Rabbit could beg) :-)