Re: An Idea

Apr 03, 1997 08:08 AM
by Thoa Tran

Alan:
>Some of us have already exchanged home addresses and phone numbers via
>private e-mail.  Seems to me this is good enough, and just like real
>life!  Some TI members have chosen to put this info on the membership
>list, and I will gladly add it to any member's name who asks me to.
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
>http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
>E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk

Hi Alan,
Does the TI member info list gets published publicly or does that just get
e-mailed privately to members?  I'm sorry for my cautiousness.  I received
one too many crank calls.  I even stopped writing checks at grocery stores
since they contain my address and telephone number on them.  I had a person
get my telephone number off a check.  Of course, the magnetic cash card is
so much more convenient.  Oh well, all I do is just terrorize the guy back
by screaming at him, dialing *69 to call him when the coward hangs up, and
then screaming at him some more.  I make the guy feels as if he's being
screamed at by a tyrranical and maniac mother.  It works every time.  I
never get a call back.

Thoa