[An Attempt At Humour]

Mar 20, 1997 10:09 PM
by Thoa Tran

That was good, Ben, darn good.  Was the number of letters from the Eisen
book?  Your number of letters did not match with my source.  What I got from
The Numerical Structure of Enochian by David Allen Hulse (closest to your
numbers), was:

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
A  B  G  D  E  F  Z  H  Theta
I  C  L  M  N  X  O  P  Q
R  S  T  U

This also differs from the Golden Dawn system for numbering Enochian, and
Alistair Crowley's system.  I could understand that the differences are due
to the different methods of deciphering them.  However, since I am new to
the Kabbalah, I wonder whether someone could clarify as to the validity of
the systems.

Thoa