Re: [skeptics]

Mar 08, 1997 11:08 AM
by Benjamin Mark Pybus

Bart,

Do you know if you can get the "Skeptic" and/or "Skeptic Inquirer" in the UK?

About your comment on dolphins: you could equally say that of cats and lions
bearing in mind what we know of the Egyptians,although the scale may be
different. I wonder also whether the rounds have anything to do with it.
Maybe the 4th root race was on the 3rd globe, or on the 4th globe in another
scheme altogether.Who knows?

Namaste'
Ben