ML to APS

Mar 06, 1997 05:14 AM
by ramadoss

Hi

Here is some interesting information I saw on Theosophy World #11, March 1, 1997
I received in e-mail.

I need to congratulate TUP in taking the lead to put these two valuable and
very often used books on-line. This is the way the industry is going and
soon we will have all the Theosophy Classics on line.

MKR

======================================

NEW EBOOKS ON TUP ONLINE SITE

by Sara Bell Dougherty

THE MAHATMA LETTERS TO A.P. SINNETT and BHAGAVAD-GITA with
Judge's "Essays on the Gita" have been added to TUP Online Site.

Theosophical University Press has added electronic versions of
two more of its publications to its online site
(www.theosociety.org/pasadena). First is Judge's BHAGAVAD-GITA
combined with his "Essays on the Gita," and second is THE
MAHATMA LETTERS TO A.P. SINNETT, both in html format with
helpful links throughtout the texts.

THE BHAGAVAD-GITA is Judge's recension of all eighteen chapters
of the Gita, combined with his insightful and explanatory essays
on the first seven chapters.

THE MAHATMA LETTERS TO A.P. SINNETT contains all the letters
in A. T. Barker's 2nd edition, linked in the order in which he
published and numbered them, as well as chronologically using
Margaret Conger's "Combined Chronology" for the Mahatma and
Blavatsky letters -- links to both the chronologically previous
and following letters are given for each letter. The files
containing the individual letters are named in such a way that it
is easy to go to any particular letter without a link. Also
included are Barker's article "How the Mahatma Letters Were
Written" and his discussion of "Mars and Mercury"; the Foreword,
Preface, Introduction, Biographical Sketches, and Bibliography
from TUP's edition of the "Combined Chronology", which give
useful background information; and two letters not included by
Barker: the first letter of K.H. to A.O. Hume, and the View
of the Chohan on the T.S.