Solar or Planetary evolution..?

Mar 06, 1997 08:50 AM
by Sveinn Freyr

>From: ramadoss@eden.com

>"There is a mention somewhere in one of the eastern scriptures or books that
>the total number of souls in evolution is in the order of 600,000 million.
>Can anyone give me the citation?"

-------------------

Can you please give us a closer look at your text.
What is the source.?

Are you here talking about the number of souls taking part in our lesser
manvantara - the round.? -  Or do you have in mind the Globe period. The
manvantara..?
"There are seven ROUNDS in every manvantara; this one is the Fourth,  ..."
(S.D. II page 434 )

Some say; that there are 60 thousand million monads taking part in the human
evolution, in our present Solar System. -  And some think of this number of
monads as the total figure for the Planetary Scheme.

What do you have in mind.?
Do you have in mind the number of souls now taking part in our Planetary
evolution.?  Or do you also have in mind the Systemic evolution..?

Sveinn Freyr