I AM THAT I AM

Feb 23, 1997 01:53 PM
by E. J.

" I AM THAT I AM..." This is the secret of the ages. It is the Self within each
one of us, 'the Father who doeth the works,' it is 'Jehovah God', the
'indwelling Christ, omnipotent Power individualized in and through man'. This
was the God of Abraham and Issac and of Jacob for they had discovered that with
men it is impossible but with God all things are possible. In this one
statement, "I AM THAT I AM..." is contained all that God is - infinite Power,
omnipresent Love, and divine Intelligence. 'And beside Him there is none other'.
This is the only Power there is. 'Is anything too hard for God?'

The Jehovah God of the Old Testament and the Christ of the New Testament are the
same. In the New Testament we have Peter saying to Jesus, "Thou are the Christ,
the Son of the living God." He understood that the God Power lived and worked
through him. This is the Truth that God is giving to Moses. This is the 'Christ
in you, the hope of glory'. God Power in man is Christ in man. It is the only
Power. To use it, man must recognize it. This Moses is willing to try to
understand.