Re: Seven Virgins

Feb 13, 1997 07:44 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 04:54 PM 2/13/97 -0500, Jerry wrote:

>MKR
>>Also it would be interesting to see Algeo's letter and Tillett's
>>response. What is it that Algeo did not like in Tillett's papers
>>and some others. Is he responding in his private capacity or
>>speaking for TSA? Is it the new facts dug up by Tillet and
>>others or their interpretations or conclusions? If Grace Knoche
>>got too much attention, so what. Did Algeo want all attention
>>for himself?
>
>JHE
>Algeo's letter specified that it was not for publication.  Since
>it was written by him as the President of the TS, it may very
>well be a public document.  On the other hand, I think Algeo's
>wishes should be respected here.

MKR

  In a situation some time ago, when there was an e-mail correspondence from
an individualm (not from theos@netcom.com), I felt that the communication
was indeed an official one as it came from an official address. When I
requested the individual that I would like to post it here, I was told that
the writer did not want it to be posted. Then I put the writer on notice
that in future if any e-mail comes from an official e-mail address, I
reserve the right to post it here since when it comes from an official
address and dealt with official matters.

As I see it, when the msg originates from an official e-mail address, there
is no reason for secrecy in most cases.

MKR