Re: digest 907

Feb 13, 1997 08:01 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 10:34 PM 2/13/97 -0500, Jerry wrote:

>CK
>>To all of you on this list, I thankyou for the input.  This list
>>has confirmed what I already knew, and I have made a decision
>>for myself that I will cut the umbilical to the TS.  I see it
>>now as a black spot in my aura against which I constantly have
>>to battle.  Better to cut it off.  However, I intend to feed
>>whatever information comes from this list to someone else in my
>>Lodge who has been following up on all the legal aspects of our
>>local problems.  So I will continue to press for those when the
>>opportunity arises.
>
>JHE
>On the other hand, members leaving the TS once they figure out
>that something is rotten in Denmark (double entendre intended) is
>a big reason why the TS never changes.  There are never enough
>members left at any one time who know enough about what is going
>on who can raise a meaningful opposition.  When I began to sense
>that the tide was moving against me, I became a life member.  I
>have little hope anymore, but I still have a vague dream that the
>members who figure out the game will dig into the front lines
>instead of resigning.  If enough of us stay around, things will
>have to change.

MKR:

I am of the same opinion as you do. I think CK should stay on. By staying
on, we will make a difference. Who knows what just a few determined and
dedicated members can achieve? Great things have happened not because of
masses, but due to a few individuals. When you stand for what you think is
right and when you do not have a personal axe to grind, just one person can
make all the difference. Christine, think about it.

MK Ramadoss