Re: The future of the TS

Feb 08, 1997 09:21 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 08:34 PM 2/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been lurking on this list for a while and have smelled some
>discontent with the TS in the air, but haven't seen it openly addressed.   I
>apologise before hand, if raising an issue specific to the current TS is out
>of order.  Please hit your trash button now if you are tired of TS politics.
>I also apologise for the length.
>
>I have enlisted in the Theos-buds group hoping to see some discussion about
>the future of the TS there,  but have not received any mail from that group
>to date.  Is it active?

Hi

It is not a question of discontent. It is simply a question of some of
recognizing certain fundamental issues that, in our opinions, seem to be
working against the growth and spread of Theosophy.

When you see that some of these issues are not local, but are around the
world, it looks they may be more serious than what is recognized.

Your posting here is the right place. Here is where the action is. You donot
have to be apologetic either for the content or length.

More later.

MKRamadoss