Senzar Key

Feb 08, 1997 01:14 AM
by Mark Kusek

Once a Carrot wrote:

>I've noticed that several religions, have "guardian angels" written into their
>systems.  Are they supported by Theosophy?  (Generally, not with respect to
>specific authors)  I thought perhaps theses conceptions were derived from the
>monadic theory, but the more I learn about monads, the more they seem to be
>involved with Forces, not individuals.

Here's a key:

     .            That about which naught can be said

X X X X X X
 X       X
  X     X         Impersonal Impersonality
   X   X
    X X

X X X X X X      Impersonal Personality  -|
 X X   X X                                |
  X     X                                 |-- (Here's where you might
look)
 X X   X X                                |
X X X X X X      Personal Impersonality  -|

    X X
   X   X
  X     X        Personal Personality
 X       X