Guardian Angels

Feb 07, 1997 11:36 PM
by John Straughn

I've noticed that several religions, have "guardian angels" written into their
systems.  Are they supported by Theosophy?  (Generally, not with respect to
specific authors)  I thought perhaps theses conceptions were derived from the
monadic theory, but the more I learn about monads, the more they seem to be
involved with Forces, not individuals.
---
The Triaist