TS & Education

Feb 03, 1997 05:12 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>

>  In this year (1916)  he (CWL)entered the Liberal Catholic Church, was
> consecrated a Bishop by the Rt. Rev. J. 1. Wedgwood, and made Regionary
> Bishop of Australia, 22 July. He intimated that an exalted member of the
> Occult Hierarchy had recommended that there were three ways in which the
> members of The Society should show how things should be done:
>
> 1. In Education; to show what schools should be in the hands of those
> working selflessly for the children they love

Thanks, Doss for posting this whole article - I found it very
enlightening.

I'm aware that TS has a school at Adyar.  Does anyone know of any other
educational efforts - past or present?

BTW, it occurred to me today that much of this discussion should really be
on theos-roots as it deals with the history of TS.

-AEB