Re: Shut down of ES by Annie Besant

Jan 27, 1997 05:20 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:34 PM 1/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>----------
>> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>>
>>         Couple of practical items I picked up from K's books and videos. One
>> is practical application of dealing with everyone as a human being -- no
>> matter what their occupation or achievements or failures are. The second is
>> the need to be pro active and deal with things now. Third is to keep a low
>> profile. Fourth is to speak up or act when needed without any fear
>> distorting our actions. No abstract stuff. Just plain down to earth. All
>> these have helped me a lot in my every day dealings with others.
>>
>This reminds of a lecture given almost 10 years ago by Ray Grasse
>at Olcott that impressed me.  He said, "Life is teacher."  That would
>imply that organizations, gurus, churches, etc. are superfluous and that
>every moment of our lives is an opportunity to learn and be
>enlightened.  Every person we meet (even on the Internet) is an
>opportunity to learn something about them and ourselves.
>
>-AEB

I agree with you. I recall somewhere in ML there is a statement that even a
stone can teach you.

After all said and done, our daily interaction with others - personal or any
other medium -- is field of action where we can both contribute and learn --
practical application of helping the "Orphan Humanity".

...mkr