Re: Shut down of ES by Annie Besant

Jan 26, 1997 05:32 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>
>         Couple of practical items I picked up from K's books and videos. One
> is practical application of dealing with everyone as a human being -- no
> matter what their occupation or achievements or failures are. The second is
> the need to be pro active and deal with things now. Third is to keep a low
> profile. Fourth is to speak up or act when needed without any fear
> distorting our actions. No abstract stuff. Just plain down to earth. All
> these have helped me a lot in my every day dealings with others.

This reminds of a lecture given almost 10 years ago by Ray Grasse
at Olcott that impressed me.  He said, "Life is teacher."  That would
imply that organizations, gurus, churches, etc. are superfluous and that
every moment of our lives is an opportunity to learn and be
enlightened.  Every person we meet (even on the Internet) is an
opportunity to learn something about them and ourselves.

-AEB