Re: Simple Language - Low Fog Index

Jan 26, 1997 05:21 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
> >Dear Ann:
> >   This issue of the three leg approach of TS - TS/ES, LCC, Co-Mason is an
> >interesting stuff. George Arundale was made a Bishop and was addressed as
> >Bishop Arundale and there was a very interesting episode involving K which
> >ended Arundale calling himself with his LCC title. One of these days I will
> >post it.
> >
> >   Another issue of current interest is, right now some lawyers and
> >accountants are salivating and some are already lining their pockets with
> >the on going litigation in Denver in which some of the well known members of
> >TSA are involved as plaintiffs -- some names *all* would recognize. Money
> >donated for charitable purposes being squandered to line the pockets of
> >lawyers. Does is sound a familiar re-run?
> >
> >        ...MKR
>
>    I forgot to mention that the above litigation is in Co-Masonry between
> the Paris faction and the US Organization.

Are they still going at that?!

Someone connected with the ES/TS,LCC and Co-Masons once told me
that belonging to all three was THE PATH.  He was encouraging/pestering me to join all
three.

I think it it is rather presumptuous for any person to claim to know what is another's
path. I also think this is the kind of thing that has been a problem.  Some people in the
TS organization began to think they could tell members what kind of life to lead and what
spiritual path to follow, even down to tying their shoes laces right.  If you read some of
CWL's material
on the Occult life, he will tell you what kind of pictures to hang on your walls, what kind of
bed to use (no mattress, just strips across a frame), what kind of clothes to wear (loose and
flowing)
and what kind of material those clothes should be made of (CWL hated wool-said that it
could never get really clean.  Did they have dry cleaning in those days?).

This sort of thing sifted over to the LCC, where he prescribed silk underwear for the
clergy and gold thread crosses and edging for the vestments.  He said it conveyed the forces
better.  Whether it does or not, today gold metallic thread stuff costs a BUNDLE.

-AEB