Simple Language - Low Fog Index

Jan 25, 1997 11:39 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is something I read in another maillist. Looks like it can be use by TS.
Simple language can helps to reach more people.

M: My wife was looking over my shoulder and commented:

"Why do these people have to use all those big
 words to communicate. Does it make them feel
 more important or do they have to talk like
 that to be in this particular group. In most cases
 simple words will do. If the group is for
 everyone why not speak simply."  Gayee

MKR