Re: Bing Escudero

Jan 14, 1997 03:46 AM
by ramadoss

>Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 00:06:49 -0500 (EST)
>From: Lmhem111@aol.com
>To: theos-l@vnet.net
>Subject: Re: THEOS-L digest 820
>
>JRC, you make a fine defense for Bing. I agree with the merits of your
>argument that the TSA did him a terrible injustice for which someday it will
>reap the Karmic consequences. HQ claimed he was not qualified for the office
>of president yet he was the National President of the Phillipine Section at
>one time. I hope an object history of the TS will one day be written which
>will include that whole unsavory episode about Bing. You certainly won't find
>it in 100 YEARS OF THEOSOPHY by Joy Mills. Someone on the Board told me that
>there was something in Bing's personal background which the BOD couldn't
>reveal. I don't know what that means? A scandal of some sort? What?
>
>LunarPitri

     Very interesting. This is the first time I hear about this angle of the
story. The probability is that if this is really true, then the likely hood
of this whatever is having been leaked out is very high. It would be very
interesting to hear if there is someone else who may have heard of any
similar statement. The enormous extent to which they went to change the
bylaws etc seem to indicate that the real reason was not his prior background.

     I Trust it is true. But would like to verify.

MKR