Re: THEOS-L digest 820

Jan 13, 1997 09:06 PM
by Lmhem111

JRC, you make a fine defense for Bing. I agree with the merits of your
argument that the TSA did him a terrible injustice for which someday it will
reap the Karmic consequences. HQ claimed he was not qualified for the office
of president yet he was the National President of the Phillipine Section at
one time. I hope an object history of the TS will one day be written which
will include that whole unsavory episode about Bing. You certainly won't find
it in 100 YEARS OF THEOSOPHY by Joy Mills. Someone on the Board told me that
there was something in Bing's personal background which the BOD couldn't
reveal. I don't know what that means? A scandal of some sort? What?

LunarPitri