Unicorns

Jan 11, 1997 05:40 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.OSF.3.95.970111151638.3900A-100000@selway.umt.edu>, JRC
<jrcecon@selway.umt.edu> writes
>On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Tom Robertson wrote:
>>
>> There are unicorns on a planet 800 trillion light years away from us, which
>> is made of green cheese.

Correct.  I hae been there and seen them.  The shade of green is most
pleasant, and the inhabitants are all lurkers on theos-l.  The unicorns
are said to be trained in sticking their horn in unwelcome human
orifices, though I have not personally seen this happen.

Anyone can verify the above by going into a state of suspended samadhic
and nirvanic meditation by holding their breath for three hours.  The
return trip is rather long, and takes several lifetimes, but it is well
worth it.  Postcards from the Green Cheese Souvenir Shoppe take a little
longer.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk