Re: the Boston Lodge

Jan 11, 1997 02:24 PM
by JRC

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Tom Robertson wrote:

> There are unicorns on a planet 800 trillion light years away from us, which
> is made of green cheese.  Since no one has yet asked me for evidence to
> back this up, I can now also say that I don't make statements unless I have
> evidence to back them up.  If I can think of 3 statements off the top of my
> head that JRC has made which contradict his statement that he has evidence
> to back up what he says, how many more examples could I find if I thought
> it was worth my time and effort to actually research what he has said?

If I can think of three statements off the top of my head that Tom has
made that demonsrate his personal attacks on other Theosophists, how many
more could I find if I re-read the whole vitrolic body of his posts? I
repeat Tom, every post you make that takes a shot at me will be responded
to in kind. The moment you stop, I will. It is completely up to you
whether you wish to continue with a level of discourse that, when engaged
in by others, you called "untheosophical".
								-JRC