A Joke Gone Horribly Wrong

Dec 20, 1996 11:50 PM
by kymsmith

Kym wrote:

>Cats are superior to men and women - the facts are irrefutable.

>Nota bene:  Your name has yet to be scratched off my list as the sender of
that >Christmas card so full of Yuletide cheer and verbal thuggery.

>Jollily,

>Kym

Tom has let me know, gently but firmly (via private e-mail), that he was not
the one who sent me the Christmas card.

Well, I KNEW he never sent me the Christmas card anyway. . .and I actually
consider the Christmas card more humorous than noxious. (geez, I hope it is!)

The above post was a clumsy reference to the verbal jousting Tom and I have
had on theos.  I realize now how he could interpret this post as insulting,
and how its landing on theos was over-the-line.

Whoever did send me the card is obviously getting alot of mileage out of it. . .

My apologies to you, Tom.

Kym