Re: to Tom Robertson

Dec 18, 1996 04:00 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: April Joy <aclanton@corp.gnp.com>

> These are just a few of the problems that women face every day due to a
> belief that women are inferior so it doesn't matter how you treat them.
> Women need to stand up to people like you Tom who are deteremined to
> keep those stereotypes alive. For women suffer in the home, work, and in
> almost all areas of life because of those beliefs.

After reading this post, I have come to conclusion that if we meet Tom or
anyone like him in cyberspace, we should rhetorically shoot and aim with
the best
posts we can write.  These type of
weak and low-esteem characters who use women, or any one else,
to bolster their suffering egos, are holding back the rest of humanity.
If we can awaken and enlighten them, we will be doing them and the
rest of the world a lot of good. To fit into the coming Aquarian Age,
which emphasizes equality for all, these type of individuals are going to
have to quickly learn another level of consciousness or suffer through
being ostracized from the rest of society.

Let us all remember, whether we inhabit male or female bodies at this time,
that in the future, we will be inhabiting exactly the opposite.  However
you
treat people in this life is going to be measured out to you in another.

In the dualistic Age of Pisces, women have endured the role of slave, along
with other racial groups, while men have largely played the parts of
master.
Now the astrological wheel is turning and the genders will be equal,
perhaps
not tommorrow, but in time.  There are many changes coming and
it would be wise for anyone to get with the program.

-Ann E. Bermingham