Sexism

Dec 17, 1996 01:04 AM
by Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson wrote:

>>I find it interesting how a man can write an article saying that he
believes that men >>and women are basically equal and then mentions one way
in which he believes >>men are superior, and that a woman can write an
article in response saying that men >>and women are basically equal, and
then mentions 23 ways that she considers >>women to be superior, and the
same man, responding to both, can call the male >>author a "sexist bastard"
and call the post of the female author "brilliant."

April Joy wrote:

>At what point in my initial reply to you did I say women were superior?
>I do not believe either gender is superior.

Which 23 criticisms of women do you have?