Re: Brotherhood again

Nov 29, 1996 04:34 PM
by RIhle

Alan Bain writes-->

<< Dear Richard,

 You *could* subscribe to the TI statement of intent without thereby
 abandoning your integrity to the spirit of the three objects as
 currently formulated.  The Societies are not likely to change them
 anyway- even though they do *not* constitute an inviolable document.  So
 far as TS (Adyar) is concerned the objects as written need to remain as
 stated if for no other reason than that they are part of the Articles of
 Incorporation ("TS Rules Adyar" on web page - in HISTORY directory I
 think) and form part of the legal structure of that body.

 Alan >>

Richard Ihle writes-->
Alan, jump in on my side against Kym and I'll join. . . .

Godspeed,

Richard Ihle