Re: Truth

Nov 21, 1996 04:47 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, John Straughn wrote:

> >After all a true Theosophist has as his/her motto "There is No Religion
> >Higher than Truth" and all of us who are searching for Truth will have to
> >find out for ourself, first hand, IMHO.
> >
> >MK Ramadoss
>
> Agreed:)...I employ this same idea for myself, however i do sometimes forget
> that this goes for everyone.  At times I find myself thinking that, because I
> have found my own truths in this way, I can save others time, as well as
> trials, by showing them what I have found.  Often I come across too forcibly,
> and equally as often, I let my emotions get the best of me.  Particularly with
> regards to Alan and some of his statements.  *laugh*  Perhaps it is good that
> he inspires me so, but I fear that it may be at the expense of his own
> emotions.  But now I'm getting off of the subject.  I'll write more on this
> later.  Suddenly, it seems an appropriate topic.

	IMHO, it is better that we all say or communicate what we feel
can be useful or helpful to our fellow beings and even if it helps a
single person, our action would have done its job. We dont have to agree
with anything any one has to say and still be friends and be talking and
communicating with each other as human beings.

	I would be looking forward to feedback from everyone on this list
and it is likely that all of us can benefit from the feedbacks.

	MK Ramadoss