Re: A now for something completely serious - Theosophy of Art

Nov 19, 1996 09:28 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
Actually, that was the point I was trying to make.  When you try to
pigeonhole anything and then call it Theosophical, all you succeed in doing
is putting your own gloss on it and then giving it a big name.  That was the
mistake our early leaders made and we can see the results to this day.
And the weather isn't helping.  The continuous gloom is affecting even my
normally happy nature.

Chuck the Heretic