TS Annual Fund Solicitation

Nov 18, 1996 07:02 AM
by by way of ramadoss@eden.com

BY E-MAIL

November 18, 1996

To John Algeo
President, TSA

Dear Bro: Algeo;

I just received the Appeal for donation towards the TSA Annual Fund (which
is matched by Kern Foundation.) I am very pleased to tell you that I am very
happy to see Internet mentioned as one of the items.

I would like to know how the Fund money is planned to be divvied between
various programs mentioned in the flyer sent to all members. Can you please
send me the details and any budget that has been developed for it.

With fraternal Greetings --

Fraternally,

MK Ramadoss
Member, TSA, San Antonio Lodge