K and Rajagopals

Nov 16, 1996 06:26 PM
by M K Ramadoss

A First Look at the Book:

I just received the latest book by Mary Lutyens titled Krishnamurti and
The Rajagopals.

It is a very detailed response to many of the statements contained in
Radha Sloss' book - Living in the Shadows with J Krishnamurti. The value
of the book seems to be in the many detailed historical facts that I
have not seen published before. Hopefully we will see reviews in course
of time.

MKR