The Integrity of Krishnaji

Nov 07, 1996 07:06 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

m.k. ramadoss wrote:
> convention. Knowing the integrity of Krishnaji, this speaks for itself. I
> think this piece may be of interest to some on this list.

Nasty mode on:
	Was the convention before or after Jiddu started bopping his best
friend's wife?
Nasty mode off.

	Seriously, I certainly trust Dora and Fritz' word on Leadbeater, but
remember that even Krishnamurti was human. (Hell, even the Mahatma's
were human; what DID Moria put in his bong?

	Bart Lidofsky