Can everything be digitized?

Nov 07, 1996 11:28 AM
by joseph k price

If music and video can be digitized, what is next?  Have you tried long distance
modemology.  Do you have real rapport with you cellular phone.  Can you talk to
your TV modem to modem.  Picture phones are hear.  The play of consciousness in
the web of the universe is here.  Can you say, lila Layla, you've go me on my
knees!  Layla Siva, I beg you darling pleae, ease my weary mind.