Re: Bart's Sentence

Nov 04, 1996 11:37 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Art House <trankusek@earthlink.net>
> We can't just excuse
> them for being "Leos". That's too easy. Aren't they accountable for
> their actions?

I've tried to avoid asking this for days, but I'm gonna do it
anyway. How would we make HPB and CWL or anyone else that
is dead accountable?  Is TS required to answer for them?

BTW, I don't believe that anyone was suggesting that they
be excused because they are "Leos".  It was just an
astrologer's way of explaining their characters.

-Ann E. Bermingham