Precipitation of letters

Nov 02, 1996 10:48 AM
by Tim Maroney

I wonder if someone here could help me understand the Theosophical theory
of precipitation of letters. I have been reading the Mahatma letters to
Sinnett, and while there is a detailed description of the telepathic
process by which the master impresses a message on the mind of the
student, there is no description I can find of how a letter comes to
flutter out of the air in front of someone, to appear inside a sealed
envelope, or otherwise to find itself mysteriously delivered without help
of the post office. Thanks for any references to literature where this
issue is discussed.

Tim Maroney
maroney@apple.com