Re: A Serious Question

Nov 01, 1996 06:33 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Patrick Alessandra Jr. <apriorip@earthlink.net>
> The Secret Doctrine itself is, however a completely "pure" work,
> so to speak, in that all that is contained therein was kept free from
> the personal influences.  It can take many years (perhaps decades), even
> for an Initiate, to transmute the circumstances and personality
> difficulties in which they incarnated in order to create and bring forth
> such a pure expression.

Boy, you ain't just whistlin' Dixie on that last sentence, Patrick!

Looking at it from an astrologer's point of view, one can also see
that in most individuals charts, there are positive and negative
potentials for a personality.  There is also potential for the Soul's
energy to express itself through the Ascendant.  How much and
when in a lifetime is another matter.

I believe there are personality difficulties in every organization
owing to the fact that personalities are made up different energies,
some that harmonize with others and some that conflict with others.
Then there is chart of the organization itself, which colors the
day-to-day and long-term operations.

We're all the doing the best we can, with what we got, so that
hopefully, we can do a lot better in the future.

-Ann E. Bermingham