Re: A Serious Question

Nov 01, 1996 09:27 PM
by Art House

<Why don't you ask your own Self about it rather than posting a
question to the discussion list?>

-- Are you serious?

I thought the whole point of this list was to be able to freely discuss
these things?

It's a valid question considering the facts. There were a lot of dubious
activities that went into the foundation of the TS. I was just wondering
(because I am struggling with it myself) how some of the members in
longstanding might have reconciled the dirty laundry? (i.e, the
"cabinet", the supposed apports that had assistance behind the scenes,
the "miraculous" apparitions of the Masters by means of parlor tricks
and puppetry, to say nothing of the long sucession of questionable
"letters" that were bandied about to support everything and everybody's
point of view in the grabs for power that went on... I mean, really,
what if I just said that Master Morya was making me ask this question,
and that If pressed, would produce a letter to prove it,... would that
make it any easier to talk about this?)

There was some wool-pulling that went on, and now, all these years
later, I just wonder how those in longstanding feel about "the pie in
the sky" vs "the mud on the boots?"  A serious question, and not for the
meek. It does indeed reach down to the very footings.

The replies so far have been interesting.
God Bless Free Speech!