Re: Ingrained Rivulets

Oct 27, 1996 07:14 AM
by Drpsionic

Yes,
What are these idiots who think that people will bother to write when they
can't make any money for it going to do when the supply of ideas dries up
because no one has any desire to write them down.
If we want to keep the supply of new literature coming, then we damn well
better make sure that there is money coming to those who do it.

Chuck the Heretic