Re: Boston TS Lodge Litigation

Oct 21, 1996 08:48 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> ramadoss@eden.com wrote:
> >         Let us lay on the table all the facts on the situations cited above
> > in support of the revision of bylaws. If the facts are convincing, then it
> > will generate a lot of support for the changes. If on the other hand, if
> > there is non response, silence will speak for itself. And each one of us can
> > draw our own conclusion why no one who has the knowledge of the facts is not
> > speaking.
>
> 	If the people here don't mind the opinion of one of the people
> involved, I can see if I can con^H^H^Htalk Fernando de Torrijos or Ruth
> Adams into writing up their take.
>
> 	Bart Lidofsky

Bart:

Most of us here have the best interests of Theosophy and are very open
minded and have no access to grind whatsoever and would welcome any info.

Any further input from Fernando and/or Ruth will definitely help. If they
have facts and evidence to substantiate there was conversion of tax
exempt funds to personal use/distribution, then we can look into how to
get the attention of IRS as this may be a criminal offense under Federal
Laws.

I do appreciate appreciate your efforts in this direction and you have my
full support in this matter.

MKRamadoss