Electronic Publishing

Oct 19, 1996 09:19 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

As the activities of theos-xxxx expands, I see the possibility of any new
books or pamphlets or brochures on Theosophy being published on the
Internet for free downloading by anyone interested. Once downloaded, some
of the users may like to get a printed copy.

>From what I have seen, some of the software documentation that come with
some of the free downloadable software are made available in two popular
formats. One is Adobe Acrobat Format and the other is Microsoft Word
Format. In both cases, there are free software available for viewing and
printing the documents.

Can anyone who has more knowledge in this area provide any input?

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss