Re: Electronic archives

Oct 19, 1996 03:32 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

You've probably tried everything already for your arthritis. This guy at 5AM
was selling shark cartilege. But the thing was he said it helped
inflammation. My chiropractor just told me to take 1-2 ounces of Aloe juice
every day, because my intestines are always inflamed. It works. Aloe works
on inflammations. For what it's worth.

Meantime, it looks like I can get my shots at Summerfield. We belong to the
Loretto system (which is a local chain for all sorts of elder care) and
Loretto has a home care service that my Medicare will pay for. I may have to
listen some to preachings about letting Jesus be Lord, from the RN but so be
it. Other than that, she's very nice. I had dealings with her when I was in
the hospital 2 years ago with bronchitis.

I'll try to transmit some of that stuff tomorrow. Some of it has to be
cleaned up, because it has all kinds of silly signs in the middle of it.

Liesel